In order for you to qualify for a rental property, our clients require a number of allocation criteria be met:
- Your gross monthly income (including holiday pay and fixed bonuses/allowances) must equal 4 times the monthly rent (3.5 times upon consultation).
- Your partner’s income usually counts for 1/3. If you both receive a state pension, the second income may count as 100%.
- You must be in possession of an employment contract with a term of at least 1 year. Different income calculations and / or additional conditions apply for the self-employed and for Phase B temporary agency workers. This are considered on an individual basis. If you have a Phase A temporary agency contract, unfortunately we are unable to help you.
- If the above does not apply for your situation, but you do have a equity (own capital) above €50.000,- and a fixed income, 10% of this amount will be added up to your yearincome.
- Are you self-employed? If so, you must meet the criteria of gross monthly income equating to 4 times the monthly rental fee. A security deposit of 3 times the monthly rental fee applies as standard.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible for someone to be your guarantor or to rent for someone else.
- You rent for a minimum period of 12 months.
Before we rent out a property on behalf of our clients, we are obliged to do a background check. We require certain information from you. Click here to find out which documents we need. After registering, you can upload these details in your own portal.
The background check includes a credit check. To prevent identity fraud we will do several checks, for example, your ID will be checked for authenticity by scanning the NFC chip. In addition, transaction monitoring takes place on the bank accounts from which the rent is transferred. We, or the real estate owner, will do this according to the rules of the WWFT.
Any falsification of documents will be reported.